Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its been a while!

I dont think it has ever been so long between art works in the last two years of my art life but to tell you the truth I have not picked up a paintbrush since last Sunday!
I HAVE been creating though and have "given birth" to a new business called "Sacred Elements" - a Spiritual Healing Centre, together with a friend. We are starting small and avoiding too much debt, but the work has been full on getting eveything ready - also,  in between that, I am trying to do some extra casual work to balance the finances, so you see art has taken third place......I have though, entered into a few exhibitions, namely Wallsend Plaza Art Show with the Art Society ( just finished ), Dobell Art Show ( currently at Rathmines ) and Newcastle Show Art Exhibition ( openeing next week ).....some of my horses are being exhibited...I nearly missed the Newcastle Show one, having missed the entry time for deliverying my art work completely...it was only that my angels were looking after me and I happened to mention something to someone totally randomly that I was prompted to check times and dates and realised my mistake and then rushed out to beg the committee to include my entry...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment